Pursuit of excellence is the primary driver, for everyone in our world-class team. We’re always looking for qualified and dynamic professionals to join our global team. Not only do we provide competitive compensation, but our employees have the opportunity to work with industry-leading clients, learn the latest techniques and technologies, and help change the future of marketing.
Job Title - Assistant Manager / Manager – Customer Success
Role – Assistant Manager / Manager – Customer Success
Department – Customer Success
Education Qualification – B.Tech, MCA, MBA (preferable)
Experience – 5 to 7 Years
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana, Trello, or Jira
- Understanding of marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, or Eloqua will be a plus.
Job Role & Responsibility:
- Understanding customer requirements and driving the meetings.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best solutions for their needs.
- Assist customers as needed with setting up and navigating programs or software associated with a product or service.
- Improve customer experience and the onboarding processes.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to the priorities.
- Develop project plans, schedules, and progress to ensure on-time delivery.
- Generate statistics and compile business reports.
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company.
- Lead project teams and coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure project success.
- Manage resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Participate in team performance reviews.
- Review teams efforts spent in the system as per the plan on daily basis.
- Mediate between customers and the project teams.
- Recruit, mentor and develop MarTech consultants and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Stay up-to-date with market trends and technologies to provide value to clients
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives.
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials for other members of the department
Requirements and skills
- Hands on experience in providing customer service support.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills (Proficiency in English).
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and technique.
- Ability to think strategically and take a lead.
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager.
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- .Dynamic, willing, and able to perform multitasking
- Should have good team coordination, and interpersonal skills.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Experience in working on GSuite, MS Office, especially in Word & Excel is a must using various formulas and functions, etc.
- Certification in Business Management/Digital Marketing/Marketing Automation (is a plus).
About the Organization –
RightWave’s innovative approach to marketing automation – Marketing Automation as a ServiceTM (MaaS) – provides B2B companies the ability to have quick and successful adoption of marketing automation without traditional lengthy and complex implementations. It allows marketers to do sophisticated campaigns while RightWave manages all data, quality, andtechnology aspects. Customers get the most out of marketing and CRM applications, build deeper intelligence about their prospects, and deliver high-impact marketing without needing an army of technical experts. Working with RightWave, customers implement marketing automation easily, launch complex campaigns successfully, and manage data efficiently. This leads to
increased ROI, faster results, and better productivity.