Pursuit of excellence is the primary driver, for everyone in our world-class team. We’re always looking for qualified and dynamic professionals to join our global team. Not only do we provide competitive compensation, but our employees have the opportunity to work with industry-leading clients, learn the latest techniques and technologies, and help change the future of marketing.
Job Title - Market Analyst & Marketing Automation Specialist
Department – Operations
Location – San Jose, California, USA
Job Description –
If you are a Graduate in Computer Science or Information Technology, the word CRM excites you and you want to join the team working on cutting edge technologies, this is the place for you.
The Market Analyst & Marketing Automation Specialist is a technology savvy, self-starter who feels comfortable working at the intersection of sales, marketing and customer service to support lead management and revenue growth. The candidate will develop and communicate best CRM practices, setup and execute automation campaigns to ensure customer database is leveraged for optimal results.
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing and deployment and continually evaluate these for improvements.
- Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software.
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team.
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, and analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field with experience working in a technical environment. Masters will be a plus but not mandatory.
RightWave has been a pioneer in building tools and services in the Marketing Automation domain. We offer an open environment filled with learning and growing with each day passing by.
If this sounds exciting, please click on the Apply Now button to complete your application and our team will touch with you soon.