Pursuit of excellence is the primary driver, for everyone in our world-class team. We’re always looking for qualified and dynamic professionals to join our global team. Not only do we provide competitive compensation, but our employees have the opportunity to work with industry-leading clients, learn the latest techniques and technologies, and help change the future of marketing.
Job Title - Marketing Manager
Department – Marketing and Sales
Experience – 5-7 Years
Reporting To – VP, Operations & Delivery Excellence
Location – Noida, India
Summary of the Role –
The Marketing Manager for a services-based solutions company like RightWave is a critical position, responsible for market research, strategy, and planning; marketing communication; website and marketing operations. The Marketing Manager will work closely with current and prospective customers, sales, operations, product management, and development to ensure that the marketing efforts support and accelerate the company’s overall strategy and growth plans. Generally the Marketing Manager can set the working schedule but the position entails working closely with US counterparts, thus requiring occasional meetings during late evening IST hours.
Job Description –
Responsible for these areas some of which are performed by others on the marketing team
- Market Research, Strategy & Planning: Research, market Definition, competitive analysis, Market Requirements Documents (MRDs), liaison with RightWave executives, sales, support, product management, and development; campaign selection and scheduling; partner selection, contracts, and management; Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) from a marketing perspective.
- Marketing Communications: Manage messaging guidelines, style guide, channel choices, copyright enforcement, text for all selected channels. Develop marketing collaterals for company services and solutions, images for all selected channels, content and visuals for videos. Manage leadgen and awareness activities such as webinars, marketing blogs, and contribute material towards sales presentations.
- Marketing Operations: Campaign execution, website development, updates, and maintenance. Work with IT on projects related to MarTech stack, marketing analytics, and regulatory compliance.
The Marketing Manager should be able to –
- Understand and show skills in the B2B Digital Marketing function from the highest strategic level down to the details of campaigns, websites, webinars, publications, social media, focus groups, customer and prospect surveys, and presentations.
- Be aware of Best Practices in B2B Marketing.
- Develop and manage formal Marketing processes.
- Create text, images, and video content for the website, email campaigns, blog and social media posts, webinars, and white papers with strict attention to avoiding plagiarism.
- Edit and improve text created by other team members.
- Work with and manage a small team of part-time marketing communicators, campaign implementers, image creators, and/or social media and blog posters.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities; and manage partnership agreements with both existing and new partners
- Obtain and synthesize feedback, assess needs, and integrate into a cohesive quarterly and yearly plan; document and present this information to RightWave executives in Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) from a marketing perspective
Minimum Requirement –
- 5+ years of experience in B2B Marketing preferably for technology companies.
- 2+ years experience as a B2B Marketing Manager.
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools such as Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, or Pardot is a plus.
- Similarly experience with the Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Awareness of international copyright, anti-spam, and privacy regulations.
- Ability to effectively use Google Documents, Sheets, Forms, Drive, and Mail; Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word as well as chat and project tools.
- Comfortable managing online meetings and webinars.
- Ability to work with US-based team as well as customers and prospects around the globe.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in U.S. English
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or equivalent; MBA is a plus.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
About the Organization –
RightWave’s innovative approach to marketing automation – Marketing Automation as a Service™ (MaaS) – provides B2B companies the ability to have quick and successful adoption of marketing automation without traditional lengthy and complex implementations. It allows marketers to do sophisticated campaigns while RightWave manages all data, quality, and technology aspects. Customers get the most out of marketing and CRM applications, build deeper intelligence about their prospects, and deliver high-impact marketing without needing an army of technical experts. Working with RightWave, customers implement marketing automation easily, launch complex campaigns successfully, and manage data efficiently. This leads to increased ROI, faster results, and better productivity.
If you are excited to work in an impactful position for a dynamic growth company, please click on the Apply Now button to complete your application and our team will touch with you soon.