Pursuit of excellence is the primary driver, for everyone in our world-class team. We’re always looking for qualified and dynamic professionals to join our global team. Not only do we provide competitive compensation, but our employees have the opportunity to work with industry-leading clients, learn the latest techniques and technologies, and help change the future of marketing.
Job Title - Project Manager (Service Management Operations)
Department – Customer Success
Education Qualification – B Tech. with relevant experience OR a Master’s degree in management operations/marketing, or in a related field.
- At least 4- 6 years of experience in project management.
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana, Trello, or Jira will be a plus.
- Understanding of marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, or Eloqua will be a plus.
Requirements and skills:
- Generate statistics and compile business reports.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to the priorities.
- Mediate between customers and the organization.
- Lead project teams and coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure project success.
- Understanding customer requirements and driving the meetings.
- Develop project plans, schedules, and progress to ensure on-time delivery.
- Continuously improve project processes and methodologies to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Stay up-to-date with market trends and technologies to provide value to clients.
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools.
- Awareness of the industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
- Ability to think strategically and to take the lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills (Proficiency in English).
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Certification in Business Management/Digital Marketing/Marketing Automation (is a plus)
- Should have good communication, coordination, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Dynamic, willing, and able to perform multitasking.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Experience in working on MS Office, especially in Word & Excel is a must using various formulas and functions, etc.
- Experience with project management tools such as Asana, Trello, or Jira.
- Understanding of marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, or Eloqua.
A Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and closing projects according to defined scope, timeline, budget, and quality standards. They collaborate with cross- functional teams to ensure project deliverables meet stakeholders’ expectations, manage project risks, and track progress. The Project Manager also communicates project status to stakeholders, resolves project issues, and makes decisions to keep the project on track. The role requires strong leadership, communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
About the Organization:
RightWave’s innovative approach to marketing automation – Marketing Automation as a ServiceTM (MaaS) – provides B2B companies the ability to have quick and successful adoption of marketing automation without traditional lengthy and complex
implementations. It allows marketers to do sophisticated campaigns while RightWave manages all data, quality, and technology aspects. Customers get the most out of marketing and CRM applications, build deeper intelligence about their prospects, and
deliver high-impact marketing without needing an army of technical experts. Working with RightWave, customers implement marketing automation easily, launch complex campaigns successfully, and manage data efficiently. This leads to increased ROI, faster results, and better productivity