Pursuit of excellence is the primary driver, for everyone in our world-class team. We’re always looking for qualified and dynamic professionals to join our global team. Not only do we provide competitive compensation, but our employees have the opportunity to work with industry-leading clients, learn the latest techniques and technologies, and help change the future of marketing.
Job Title - Server Administrator
Department – Server Administration
Experience – 1-4 Years
Reporting To – Team Lead Server Administrator
Location – Noida, India
Job Description –
The person will be responsible to configure and manage the VM server infrastructure along with Application and DB server. The same is required to take care of the Firewall, DNS, Email servers and the overall company infrastructure.
- SQL server, Maintenance plans, backup management.
- Knowledge of DNS, Email server configuration, domain/sub domain management
- Firewall, pfsense, Working of Domain and IP
- Application server configuration, Tomcat, Apache
- Installation and configuration of SSL
- Knowledge of networking, routers, switches, maintenance of complete intranet
- Knowledge of VMware, VM servers and configuration of ESXI
- Knowledge of Windows servers, Linux servers i.e. Ubuntu and Cent OS
About the Organization:
RightWave’s innovative approach to marketing automation – Marketing Automation as a Service™ (MaaS) – provides B2B companies the ability to have quick and successful adoption of marketing automation without traditional lengthy and complex implementations. It allows marketers to do sophisticated campaigns while RightWave manages all data, quality, and technology aspects. Customers get the most out of marketing and CRM applications, build deeper intelligence about their prospects, and deliver high-impact marketing without needing an army of technical experts. Working with RightWave, customers implement marketing automation easily, launch complex campaigns successfully, and manage data efficiently. This leads to increase ROI, faster results, and better productivity.
If this sounds exciting, please click on the Apply Now button to complete your application and our team will touch with you soon.