Pursuit of excellence is the primary driver, for everyone in our world-class team. We’re always looking for qualified and dynamic professionals to join our global team. Not only do we provide competitive compensation, but our employees have the opportunity to work with industry-leading clients, learn the latest techniques and technologies, and help change the future of marketing.
Careers - Technical Trainer
Department – Training & Development
Experience – 3-6 Years
Reporting To – Operations Manager
Location – Noida, India
Job Description –
Responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating technical training programs. Writes literature and materials to be used in programs, designs exercises to enhance lectures, conducts classes Online / Offline modes as per requirements, records the sessions for documentation for the future purpose etc. On a need basis the employee may have to travel to the Dehradun Office location for training needs.
- Prepare and conduct technical training programs.
- Assess the team for TNA & certification requirements.
- Deploy training to new and as well as existing employees.
- Prepare training material and classroom agenda.
- Provide training through classroom presentations, virtual training rooms and webinars.
- Create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
- Continuous research and update the training module/ curriculum.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of course content.
- Manage the training program in accordance with business needs, regulatory requirements, and Quality Management System.
- Plan and direct classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia programs, and other computer-aided instructional technologies, simulators, conferences and workshops.
- Proven work experience as an IT Trainer, Technical Trainer or similar
- Experience designing technical course materials and documentation.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JAVA SQL.
- Familiarity with web-based learning platforms and modern educational techniques.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical terms plainly.
- Preferably B.Tech in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Additional certification in training (e.g. Certified Technical Trainer) is a plus
About the Organization:
RightWave’s innovative approach to marketing automation – Marketing Automation as a Service™ (MaaS) – provides B2B companies the ability to have quick and successful adoption of marketing automation without traditional lengthy and complex implementations. It allows marketers to do sophisticated campaigns while RightWave manages all data, quality, and technology aspects. Customers get the most out of marketing and CRM applications, build deeper intelligence about their prospects, and deliver high-impact marketing without needing an army of technical experts. Working with RightWave, customers implement marketing automation easily, launch complex campaigns successfully, and manage data efficiently. This leads to increase ROI, faster results, and better productivity.
If this sounds exciting, please click on the Apply Now button to complete your application and our team will touch with you soon.